Friday 6 May 2011

Day 3 - The oops moment.

Hellooooo,
Little old me again!


So here i am about to write about day 3 of my Slimavite challenge!
It seems like a life time ago that i started this, i dont know why..its not a bad thing though especially as im beginning to see the benefits :)


I woke up yesterday and had my first shake at 7:30am.. Again, i started off the day with a chocolate shake :) I tried taking away just a hint of the powder that i normally use and suprisingly it worked and tasted lush!!! Maybe shouldnt be doing that but if it tastes nicer and makes it bearable then so be it :)


School run had to be done..nice half hour walk in total :)


At 10.30 i had a Ryvita with half a slice of chicken roll and a dash of philadelphia light instead of fruit..Thought itd make a nice change..Well,Ryvita is disgusting..eurghhh!


Here came my oops moment... Lunchtime. I was going to have a shake but i really didnt fancy it. Still felt quite hungry.So instead of my normal lunchtime shake, i made a small salad..and when i say small i mean small...It consisted of a pinch of cheese,a slice of chicken roll which wasnt bad for 46 calories,celery and carrot with a small squirt of light salad cream. It done the trick and i actually felt full on this small salad,which is rather unusual for me.
I did feel ashamed of myself after,but the way i looked at it was,that it wasnt chocolate biscuits or crisps etc. In fact i dont think the calorie content even went over 150kcal!! RESULT


The thing about Slimavite is that it is flexible and as long as you have 14 shakes in a week,its fine. It just means ill have a 3 shakes a day ,day if that makes sense lol.


I did some housework and then the school run again..Dashed home and played with Josh and his playdough...Fun.


For dinner, i had new potatoes with a hint of butter,a chicken breast and peas and carrots.Tasted absolutely divine and had no more than 450 cal!


In the evening when i had Josh settled in bed, i did the nightly wii fit session and concentrated strictly on the hula hoops and step ups. I only did 50 mins in total but managed to burn 216 calories :) I even had a cheeky look at my weight..Looks like ive lost 2lbs in my first three days.Its amazingg!!!!
My official weigh in is tuesday so crossed fingers ill have lost double of that by then! Anyway, i may be unable to blog at the weekend as its going to be a very busy one.. Also a bit of a testing time for me but ill let you know how all goes on Monday :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment