Tuesday 3 May 2011

Introduction to a Secret Slimaviter!!

Well Hello!


I have created this blog for not only myself but maybe to inspire other people with my planned weight loss journey with the Slimavite bite plan.



I am fortunate to have been given the chance to be a trial person for Slimavite , and follow this plan which involves replacing two meals a day with the meal replacement shakes, which as you can see come in 3 different yummy flavours (strawberry,chocolate and vanilla). I can also have up to 3 pieces of fruit a day and unlimited vegetables and salad stuff everyday :) Asides this, i need to keep up with exercise everyday. For more info and the exact detail on the Slimavite diet plan, click on any of the highlighted 'slimavite' words which will take you to their website. 
As a mum with a 5 year old, this shouldn't prove too difficult and i also aim to use the Wii fit everyday for at least an hour and a half (they are bloody brilliant!) Ive already got it planned..Boxing,Step ups,jogging,hula hooping, you name it hehe!
I've not really had the willpower to stick to a diet before but for the first time ever,I've been really excited about doing this and there are a few things spurring me on this time, one being the fact that i have to give feedback to Slimavite so they know how i am doing with my journey, whether i feel there could be improvements with the plan etc . I hate letting people down so I AM DOING THIS!LOL!
Also,as daft as it sounds, i want to be able to wear pretty clothes I've seen in a certain shop.
I guess the most important thing is, that i want to do this for my son because i don't want to carry on the way i was and get to a point where i couldn't run around with him anymore. That would actually break my heart (and sou would eating junk!).

Ive been quite excited to begin this but thought i would get my son's birthday out of the way first as i knew there would be a LOT of temptation in my way and that's never a good way to start a new diet.
I know i can do this. I mean i know its different, but after smoking for 7 years, i gave up and i really do feel the benefits with my general health. I have had days where i have wanted to cave in but no i wont do it and this will be the same. I am on a MISSION.I CAN AND WILL DO THIS.

Now, although its not huge, i don't really want to say my start weight as I'm quite a self conscious person and care what people think about me (although i really shouldn't!) All i will tell you is that i currently have 3st 3lb to lose.So i will just blog about how much i lose as i go along and when i get to my target, all will be revealed!






No comments:

Post a Comment